Lavender and Mint Pannacotta
photo by Allyson_pascoe
- Ready In:
- 1⁄8 cup cold water
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons gelatin
- 1 1⁄2 cups heavy cream
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried lavender blossoms (ensure no pesticide has been used, health food shops are quite good)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon peppermint extract (finely chop fresh mint could possibly be used instead)
- Stir the gelatin into the 1/8 cup of cold water in a small heat resistant dish and allow to sit for 15 minutes. Take the dish and place it into a saucepan with 1" of water and bring the water to a boil. Stir until the gelatin dissolves.
- In another saucepan heat cream and sugar together, stirring constantly, until sugar dissolves. Remove from heat and stir in gelatin, vanilla, lavender and peppermint extract. Pour into 4 small ramekins, tea cups, or any small dish. Refrigerate for at least 5 hours.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!