photo by Lynwood S.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 45mins
- 32 ounces spaghetti sauce
- 1⁄2 lb lasagna noodle
- 16 ounces ricotta cheese
- 1 lb shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 small onion
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 small green bell pepper
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1.Brown ground beef, drain excess grease.
- 2.Add seasoning, bell pepper, and onions to skillet and saute until onions are soft (about 10 minutes).
- 3.Reduce heat and simmer for about 20 minutes. Add to sauce when done.
- 4. Mix Cream Cheese and Ricotta cheese mixture.
- 5.Fill the pot with water and add salt, once the water is boiling, add the lasagna noodles and preheat the oven.
- 6.Boil the lasagna noodles for about 10 minutes, until soft.
- 7.Once the noodles and sauce are finished, line the bottom of the casserole dish with a layer of noodles (suggest lining it with aluminum foil first to save cleaning later).
- 8.Spread about ⅓ the sauce over the noodles, then ⅓ the cottage cheese, then ⅓ the mozzarella and repeat until all ingredients are used.
- 9.Bake for 1 hour.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!