Ksl Lower-Fat Funeral Potatoes
- Ready In:
1 9x13 pan
- 2 lbs hash browns, Southern-style diced, frozen
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans 98% fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 5 ounces nonfat milk
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, finely grated
- 1⁄4 cup onion, finely diced (optional)
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup potato chips, finely crushed (Kettle Chips salt and black pepper variety is best)
- If using onion, saute in nonstick pan until soft, using sprinkles of water if necessary to keep onions from burning.
- Combine soup, milk, yogurt, sour cream, cheese and onion (if using) and mix into hash browns until well combined. Turn mixture into 9x13 baking pan. Salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle crushed potato chips over top of casserole.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes or until hot and bubbly throughout.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!