Krispy Kreme Bread Pudding
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- preheat oven to 350.
- spray a 13x9 inch glass dish with cooking spray.
- In a very large bowl, tear or cut the doughnuts into 1 inch cubes.
- In another bowl combine the milk, fruit, eggs, raisins, salt and cinnamon.
- Pour mixture over doughnuts and stir to combine.
- Pour doughnut mixture into tray.
- Bake the pudding for one hour.
- To make the butter rum sauce, melt the butter in a saucepan over low heat.Slowly stir in powdered sugar. Remove from heat and whisk in rum, pour over pudding.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Even though I am still young (25) Life experince has aged me alot. I learned to cook at both of my grandmother's knees (One southern American, one southern Irish) when I was about five. By ten I started collecting cookbooks and experinmenting on my own. As a latch key kid I cooked for my four younger brothers and sisters. My mom ran a small deli before she died when I was 17 so alot of my recies debuted there. Now I run my own catering Buisness. I am married to a wnderful man for five years now. I am a six year old daughter, sons who are four and three. We are also raising my 14 year old sister and nine Year old stepsister and have a 16 year old foster daughter, all of which love cooking with me. I am writing a cookbook with the hopes that when I pass I can leave my recipes for them My cookbook collection has now reached over 1200. Thank you for trying and reviewing my recipes.. <img src="http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j166/ZaarNicksMom/PACsticker-Adopted.jpg">