- Ready In:
- 2hrs 20mins
- mix mashed potatoes and potato water yeast
- let stand 1 hour
- add melted lard
- sugar salt and egg.
- add enough flour to make stiff dough
- knead well.
- let rise once until double in bulk
- roll out 1/2 inch thick
- cut into rounds with cookie cutter or glass.
- place on greased pan and let rise until light
- make depression in each one fill with favorite butter or preserves and bake
- 350 for 20 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p style=text-align: center;>Hi! If you're looking for grandmas recipe, it might be here .</p> 8726272"