For Anne McCaffrey fans - a chocolate coffee drink from Pern.
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons sweet chocolate, ground
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules, ground to powder
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Use two to four teaspoons of mix per cup of boiling water.
- Stir well. The klah should be thick, much like hot cocoa.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I used unsweetened chocolate in this and added some Splenda to taste. The cinnamon was upped to 1/2 a tsp and the coffee to a Tbsp (personal preference on upping those 2 ingredients). I used 5 tsps of mix in a giant mug and sat back to enjoy it steaming hot with my feet up on a very chilly Nov day.Reply