photo by loof751
- Ready In:
2 1/2 cups
- 4 kiwi fruits, peeled & diced small
- 1 medium orange, peeled & diced small
- 1 cup jicama, peeled & diced small
- 1⁄2 cup red bell pepper, diced small
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 - 1 small jalapeno pepper, seeds & veins removed, minced (optional)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients, mixing well.
- Chill briefly before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This is a great salsa! I left out the cilantro for personal preference, and put fresh parsley in it's place. I too used diced sweet radish for the jicama. I can't wait to try it as a side to some fried fish. I served it with warm tortillas just to get a taste of it, and it was gone before I knew it. Will make again (with jicama next time), thanks for sharing the recipe. :)
see 1 more reviews