Kicked up Pimento Cheese
- Ready In:
- 1 lb extra-sharp cheddar cheese, Shredded
- 8 ounces Philadelphia Cream Cheese, broken into pieces
- 1 (4 ounce) jar pimientos, chopped
- 1 chipotle chile, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- Grate the cheddar cheese.
- Break up cream cheese in to small pieces. Drain the pimentos and chop.
- Chop the chipolte pepper.
- Put all these ingredients and add 1/2 cup of Mayonnaise to a food processor and process until mixture is smooth and of consistent texture.
- Add additional 1/4 cup of mayonnaise if necessary.
- Remove from processor and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Born and raised in Metro Atlanta. I enjoy cooking but will admit that I'm not really any good with baking. My style of cooking is trial and error and that doesn't really work with baking.