Kicked up BBQ Sauce
This is the best BBQ sauce I have every eaten. No kidding! Slightly sweet with some HEAT. Perfect for pulled pork. I actually came up with this recipe after overcooking a pork roast. I wanted an amazing sauce to cover up the fact the meat was dry and stringy. Did the trick. :)
- Ready In:
- 1 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2⁄3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup ketchup
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons cayenne (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Whisk all ingredients together in a medium sauce pan.
- Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Pour over meat of choice and bake.