Kellymac's Buffalo Chicken Burritos
photo by Starrynews
- Ready In:
- 1 large boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce (I use Frank's Red Hot, to taste)
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons ranch salad dressing or 2 tablespoons bleu cheese salad dressing
- 2 burrito-size flour tortillas
- Cut chicken breast into large strips.
- Place in pan over medium heat with hot sauce.
- Stir chicken adding more hot sauce if necessary until chicken is cooked through.
- Add cream cheese and salad dressing.
- Stir until melted.
- Add more hot sauce until spiciness is to your taste preference.
- Wrap in tortillas.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!