Julie Goodwin's White Chocolate and Raspberry Muffins
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
From Julie Goodwin's original cookbook.
- Ready In:
- 2 cups self raising flour
- 3⁄4 cup caster sugar
- 3⁄4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 1⁄2 cups raspberries
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- Combine the dry ingredients in a large bowl (include the choc chips).
- Chop half the raspberries, combine all the berries with the dry ingredients.
- Make a well in the centre of the bowl.
- Whisk the eggs, milk and oil in a smaller bowl. Pour into the well and mix with a spoon or spatula until just combined and there are no lumps (but don't over mix)
- Spoon mixture into muffin cases and bake at 180oC for 20-25 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION