Juicy Stove Top Chicken Thighs
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 lbs about 6 chicken thighs boneless skinless chicken thighs (you can also use chicken breasts)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- salt & fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 cup low sodium chicken broth (you can also use wine or juice)
- chopped fresh parsley (to garnish)
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Season chicken thighs with onion powder, garlic powder, chili powder, salt, and pepper.
- Add seasoned chicken thighs to the skillet, smooth side down; cook for 5 minutes or until you can easily flip over the chicken.
- Flip and continue to cook for 6 to 7 more minutes, or until no longer pink.
- Add butter and minced garlic; cook for about 30 seconds or until fragrant.
- Add chicken broth and stir around to scrape up all the crispy bits on the bottom of the pan.
- Continue to cook for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat.
- Garnish with fresh chopped parsley.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Die hard Cleveland Indians fan GO TRIBE - loves spending time with my family, when we have the time, my DH and I love to golf. While I like to cook quick & easy meals for my DH and myself, I also enjoy spending a day or two in the kitchen preparing big family meals like for Thanksgiving.