Jicama Slices With Lime Juice & Chili Powder
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is a nice snack/appetizer way to enjoy Jicama....... Easy too!
- Ready In:
- 1 medium jicama, quartered and sliced about 1/4-inch thick
- 2 limes, juice of
- ground mild red chili powder
- Arrange jicama slices on a platter and pour the lime juice over.
- Sprinkle with chili powder and salt to serve.
- Note: The jicama can be tossed with the lime juice, chili powder, and salt & refrigerated for several hours before arranging on a platter. Cover with plastic so the jicama doesn't dry out. Sliced jicama can also be held in a bowl of water in the refrigerator for a couple of days.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION