Jessica's Chocolate Chip Cookies
photo by Chef Bonham
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 cups butter
- 1 1⁄3 cups brown sugar
- 1 1⁄3 cups white sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 4 cups flour (Philsbury works the best)
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 12 ounces chocolate chips (your choice)
- Heat oven to 350.
- Cream butter and sugars.
- Beat in vanilla and eggs.
- Mix dry ingredients together in separate bowl and mix in with the butter/sugar mixture. Mix well.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Roll into balls that are just smaller than a golf ball.
- Cook for 8-9 minutes (will not look done but they will be PERFECT after sitting for a few minutes).
- Eat and enjoy :).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!