photo by gailanng
- Ready In:
- 1 (85 g) packet packet raspberry jelly crystals or (85 g) packet gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 8 large ripe oranges
- Make up the jelly with the boiling water and allow to cool slightly.
- Slice the oranges in half through the ends. Scoop out a tablespoon of pulp from each orange half, and mix through the jelly.
- Arrange the orange halves facing up on a tray, and carefully fill with cooled jelly and pulp.
- Refrigerate until set, and then slice each half into wedges.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I was looking through your recipes to tag one and my daughter seen gailanng's photo and wanted to make them! Since I had lots of oranges to use up, I tagged it! They were so easy to make, a child could help mixing the the water and crystals and then pouring the jelly into the orange "molds" (With the supervision of an adult). I was worried about the jelly, not holding when I sliced them into wedges, but it worked well with a sharp knife. I took the photo for the recipe, then place them into the fridge for desert. When I went back to the fridge to get them, they were all gone. Hubby and Little Miss (DD) confessed to eating them all up, so I didn't get to have a taste. Will have to make them again. Thanks Tisme for a fun kids recipe.