Jazzed up Frozen Green Beans
- Ready In:
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen green beans
- 6 slices bacon, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 cup chicken broth or 1 cup water, and chicken bullion equivalent
- 1 -2 teaspoon onion powder
- Cook frozen green beans according to package directions, using the lowest time given.
- In a large skillet, fry bacon until desired doneness. Drain on paper towel and return to skillet.
- Add cooked green beans, chicken broth, and onion powder to the skillet. Stir to combine.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and cook for ten minutes or until most of the liquid is evaporated, stirring occasionally.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!