Jamie Oliver's Strawberry Jam
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I saw this recipe on Discovery Travel called "Jamie at Home". Very simple recipe!
- Ready In:
- 1hr 30mins
- Put the strawberries in a large shallow mixing bowl. Sprinkle the caster sugar on top.
- Mix in the strawberries and the sugar until well coated.
- With your hand scrunch up the sugared strawberries until it turn into rough mush and pulpy, and the sugar dissolved.
- Pour the mixture to a sauce pan and bring to boil, after that simmer for 30 minutes.
- Skim off any foam during the cooking process.
- Let cool and put it in a sterilized jars.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
ever since seeing that show and trying this recipe it is the ONLY strawberry jam allowed in our house *LOL* and we are slowly converting our extended family also! It makes a wonderfully soft jam, and it freezes well. so I make a batch up whenever I find a good price on berries thru out the summer.Reply