Jamie Oliver's Famous Grill Rub
He shared it with a local magazine, so I'm sharing it with you! It's supposed to be a "secret" recipe for rubbing meats for the grill. Sounds good -- I like the idea of the citrus tang ... The amount it makes is a guess.
- Ready In:
- 1 tablespoon fennel seed
- 2 teaspoons paprika, smoked
- 1 orange, grated zest of
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and finely chopped
- Using a pestle and mortar, first bash the fennel seeds well, then add all the ingredients.
- Bash (his word) this well together until you have a lovely red paste.
- Use to rub on meats before grilling them.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION