Italian Style Frittata
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Good for a weekend breakfast/brunch with family. :D
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped, divided
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 cups hash browns
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 3 medium plum tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Coat a 9-inch deep dish glass or stone with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl whisk together eggs, heavy cream, sour cream, 2 tablespoons of the basil, salt and pepper until smooth; set aside.
- Spread hash browns evenly into bottom of deep dish; bake uncovered for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Arrange tomato slices on top and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Pour egg mixture over top.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes, or until eggs are set and lightly golden brown. Garnish with remaining basil and additional Parmesan cheese if desired.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION