Italian stuffed bread
If you like strombolis, you will love this. It is bread stuffed with meats and cheese. This is a favorite in my family, and always has been.
- Ready In:
- hard salami (all your meats should be about equally thick)
- green pepper
- parmesan cheese
- mozzarella cheese
- frozen bread dough
- cheese or vegetables
- Thaw out bread dough.
- Dice a green pepper and onion (I make my pieces very small).
- Roll out dough on a floured surface.
- (your dough should be just wide enough to put your meats on) Stack the dough with a layer of each meat, cheese, and vegetable.
- bring edges of dough together.
- Using a little water will help the dough stick together.
- Be sure you leave no cracks in the dough, or your cheese will run out when cooking.
- Bake at 350 until golden brown (usually about 20-26 minutes depending on your oven and thickness of dough).
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION