Italian Potato Soup (Minestra Di Patate)
A simple & satisfying soup from Leggo's.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 cups water
- 2 chicken stock cubes
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons celery leaves, chopped
- 2 carrots, grated
- 2 potatoes, diced
- 2 sticks celery, finely diced
- 440 g napolitana spaghetti sauce
- 310 g cream-style corn
- Bring water, stock cubes, parsley, onion, celery, carrots & potaoes to the boil in a large saucepan.
- Cover & simmer for 30 mins, add spaghetti sauce & corn.
- Stir well & bring back to the boil, cover & simmer for a further 15 minutes.
- Serve with hot cheesy bread.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation