Italian Dressing Tri-Color Pasta Salad
- Ready In:
- 12 ounces tri-color spiral pasta
- 2 1⁄2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 3⁄4 cup pepperoni slice
- 1⁄4 cup red bell pepper
- 1⁄4 cup green bell pepper
- 1⁄3 cup red onion
- 3⁄4 cup Italian dressing
- 1⁄4 cup black olives
- 1⁄4 cup green olives
- Boil pasta , drain and rinse with cool water.
- steam broccoli florets lightly.
- Slice bell pepper into thin strips.
- Slice onion thinly.
- Cut pepperoni slices in halves or quarters.
- Cut whole olives in half - I used green olives with pimento.
- mix all ingredients together and add italian dressing.
- stir to combine and refrigerate for an hour or longer.
- add more italian dressing if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hi All. I live in Miami with my husband and son and our small herd of animals ! Love to cook !! Love this site !?