- Ready In:
1 large meal
- 4 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 cups lamb (cooked)
- 1 cup white hominy
- 2 cups yellow hominy
- 1⁄4 cucumber (chopped)
- 1⁄4 cup ranch dressing
- 1 cup ziti pasta (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup spaghetti (cooked)
- 1 cup hamburger meat (cooked)
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon hummus
- 1 teaspoon Italian dressing
- 3 tablespoons water chestnuts
- 1⁄4 cup yellow rice (fried)
- 5 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup mandarin orange
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 5 tablespoons pine nuts (optional)
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons vanilla, flavering
- 1⁄4 cup cheese (shredded)
- make the flour and milk into a dough in large pan.
- add solid ingredients in desired order.
- blend liquid and shredded and chopped ingredients in blender.
- pour 1/2 over solid ingredients.
- bake on 500 degrees until dough is hard im guessing around 10 minutes.
- add other half of liquid/shredded/chopped ingredients.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!