Instant Pot Honey Butter Sweet Potatoes
photo by Jonathan Melendez
- Ready In:
- Place a steamer basket in the inner pot and pour in one cup of water.
- Place sweet potatoes in the basket and sprinkle with ½ teaspoon of salt.
- Cover and lock the lid in place. Place the vent to the sealing position and set to manual on high pressure for 4 minutes. When the cook time is done, quick release the pressure. Make sure that sweet potatoes are tender, if they are not – cook for an additional 1 to 2 minutes.
- Carefully drain the potatoes and return back to the pot. Add remaining salt, butter and honey. Using a potato masher, mash until potatoes are smooth and creamy. Serve warm.
- Serves: 4; Calories: 151; Total Fat: 6 grams; Saturated Fat: 4 grams; Total Carbohydrate: 24 grams; Sugars: 8 grams; Protein: 2 grams; Sodium: 335 milligrams; Cholesterol: 15 milligrams; Fiber: 3 grams.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!