Inside-Out Golumpki Casserole
photo by loof751
- Ready In:
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 cup soft breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley (fresh is best)
- 2 cups cabbage soup (Hungarian Sweet 'n' Sour Cabbage Soup)
- Spray a 1 1/2 quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Brown the ground turkey until no longer pink and cooked through. Let cool for a few minutes.
- Add the eggs, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and parsley to the cooked meat and mix until well combined.
- Press half of the meat mixture into the bottom of the prepared casserole dish. Spread 1 1/2 cups of the soup over the meat mixture. Cover the soup layer with the remaining meat mixture, pressing lightly. Spread the remaining 1/2 cup of soup over the meat.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes,.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY