Individual Fruit Souffle
- Ready In:
- 6 ounces fruit, your choice
- 1 ounce water
- 5 egg whites
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- cornstarch (as needed)
- Heat fruit, 5 oz sugar and water till sugar is dissolved. Place in blender and puree. Strain through cheese cloth and place back on the stove. Thicken with cornstarch and water. Remove from heat, cool.
- Beat egg whites to soft peaks, then slowly add 2 oz of sugar, beat till stiff. Add puree by folding.
- Place in cooking spray and sugar coated ramekins
- Place in 400 degree pre-heated oven for 15-20 minutes (time will vary by ramekin size) or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove from oven, garnish with fruit you make soufflé with and serve right away.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am going to use this spot to put some of my favorite cooking tips and tricks that don't really warrant going in as a recipe and so I don't lose them!!