Indian- Almond and Pistachio Dessert (Gluten-Free)
- Ready In:
- Melt the butter in a heavy based saucepan. Stir well.
- Add in the ground almonds, sugar and cream . Stir well. Reduce heat and stir constantly for 10-12 minutes, scraping the base of the saucepan.
- Increase the heat until the mixture turns a little darker in colour.
- Transfer the almond mixture to a large, shallow serving dish and smooth the top with the back of a spoon. You want the mixture to be around 1/4 inch thick as a minimum.
- Decorate the top of the dessert with the chopped almonds and pistachio nuts.
- Leave to set for 1 hour and then cut into diamond shapes and serve cold.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!