Impossible Zucchini-tomato Cheese Pie
This recipe is from "The Chopping Block' printed in a local magazine. I have not made it but love Impossible Pies of all kinds. I searched Zaar but could not find another one -
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 cups zucchini, chopped,unpeeled
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup chopped tomato, fresh,unpeeled
- 1⁄4 cup grated low-fat parmesan cheese
- 1⁄3 cup low-fat cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 1⁄2 cups evaporated skim milk
- 3⁄4 cup reduced-fat baking mix
- 1 teaspoon dry parsley flakes
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Spray a 10" deep dish pie plate with veggie oil.
- Layer the zucchini,onion,& tomato in the pie plate.
- Sprinkle cheeses evenly over the veggies.
- Combine the biscuit mix, pepper, parsley& milk, mix well using a whisk.
- Pour mixture over the veggies.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until a knife comes out clean, cool on wire rack for 5 minutes- serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
We loved this, very delicious!! Wonerfull flavour combination, the cheeses bought out the veggies flavours. I didn't have any evaporated milk in so used fresh 2%, it work just fine, also used fresh parsley. Thanks for sharing a goodie, we will be making this again. A real tasty low fat, low call treat!!Reply