How to Make a Spicy Milk Sandwich for a Yummy Snack
photo by charu
- Ready In:
- 8 bread, slices
- 2 boiled potatoes
- 4 fine chopped green chilies
- 1 spoon fine chopped green coriander
- 1⁄2 tea, spoon cumim
- 1 pinch asafoetida powder
- 2 pinches coriander powder
- 1 tea spoon salt
- 50 ml oil
- 1⁄2 bowl milk
- 2 spoon butter
- Stuffing for the sandwich.
- Mash boiled potatoes finely and mix it well with green coriander, green chillis, and salt.
- Heat up a pan and add 1 tablespoon oil in it.
- After heating up the oil put asafoetida, cumin, and coriander powder.
- After this add mashed potato. Mix well in spices.
- Cook in on medium flame for 2 minutes. Now off the flame.
- Let it cool.
- How to make the sandwich.
- Now light up the flame and keep it on medium. Put a tawa on it.
- Take a bread slice and spread the stuffing on it in a fine layer. Put the 2nd slice on it.
- Keep ready all the bread slices.
- Now put little bit oil on tawa and spread it evenly.
- Pick one set of sandwich and grease it with little oil. Now spread 1 tablespoon milk on the bread and put it on the hot tawa. Same as grease 2nd set of sandwich with oil and spread 1 tablespoon milk on it.
- Roast the sandwich until it goes golden brown.
- Flip the sandwich on tawa. So that it can be roast on both sides.
- Cut the sandwich diagonally.
- Garnish it with butter.
- And your spicy milk sandwich is ready. You can serve it with tea, Jam or chutney.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a digital marketing professional. Cooking is like a refreshment to me.