Honey Wheat Sunflower and Raisin Bread (Bread Machine)
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 5mins
1 large loaf
- Add all but the sunflower seeds and raisins in your bread machine in the order listed.
- Set to the whole wheat, large loaf setting.
- Allow your machine to make dough into a ball before adding seeds and raisins.
- Allow your machine to do the rest until bread is finished baking.
- Remove loaf etirely from machine and baste with melted butter or margarine while still very warm. This will keep the crust fresh and soft.
- When bread is cool you may slice and store in an airtight container or storage bag.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am the mother of three (one grown, one in middle school and one in high school). I have grandchildren who we invite over regularly to spend the night. We have lots of fun and a very full house! I do all of the baking and my husband cooks all the dinners. He loves to BBQ and cook and he is GOOD at it! He is wonderful with the children and I appreciate him so! I enjoy gardening, crafts, sewing, and crocheting, pets, and all kinds of "kid fun". If I had a month off I would spend it somewhere on the coast with just my sweetie and a view of the sea. I would miss the kids terribly so I would have them visit us in the hotel (that of course has room service) on Thursdays,Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays for swimming, walks, beach-combing, dune climbing and dune buggy rides, movies, church, and the hottub!