photo by Marie Nixon
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons prepared dijon-style mustard
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄4 cup dry seasoned dry bread crumb
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped pecans
- 4 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- 4 tablespoons fresh grated parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine the first 3 ingredients in a small bowl.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in another bowl.
- Coat each of the fillets with the honey-mustard mixture lightly.
- Sprinkle the breadcrumb mixture over the fillets coating them evenly and well.
- Bake until the fillets flake easily with a fork (about 10-15 minutes).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Excellent. I used 4 frozen Tilapia filets that I bought from Walmart. I slathered both sides with G. Hughes Sugar Free Honey Mustard Sauce and then for the topping, mixed parmesan cheese, dried parsley, and a couple teaspoons of Mrs. Dash Table Blend and Mrs. Dash Onion Blend. Sprinkled it on both sides then baked it in the NuWave oven on top of some foil for 20 minutes on high. It was DELICIOUS. I served it with mashed butternut squash. My Beau loved it. Will definitely be making again
see 2 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm a single mom of an 11 year old boy. I work full-time and love to cook. My son (and his friends)love to eat my cooking. Mostly we eat seafood because we love it and it's quick to cook. I love fishing (of course) biking, hiking, gardening and reading. We have a cat, Hooligan; and yes, there is a good reason for that name.