Honey Mustard Chicken Tacos
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
In '300 Best Taco Recipes' by Kelley Cleary Coffeen
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 onions, sliced into 1/4-inch rings
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2 cups diced roasted chicken
- 1 tablespoon minced cilantro
- 8 flour tortillas, warmed (6-8 inch diameter)
- 2 cups chopped green leaf lettuce
- 1 tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- In a small bowl, combine honey, mustard, and mayonnaise; set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
- Saute onions, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper until onions are a deep golden brown, about 20 minutes; transfer to a bowl.
- Meanwhile, in another large skillet over medium heat, saute chicken and cilantro until chicken is heated through, about 10 minutes.
- To build tacos- spread a thin layer of mustard mixture on one side of each tortilla.
- Divide chicken equally among tortillas.
- Top with sauteed onions, lettuce, and tomato; fold tortillas in half.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION