Honey Grilled Shrimp
super easy and delisious!
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Italian salad dressing
- 1 cup honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 2 lbs large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- In a small bowl, combine the salad dressing, honey and garlic; set aside 1/2 cup.
- Pour remaining marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add the shrimp. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 1-4 hours. Cover and refrigerate reserved marinade for basting.
- Coat grill rack with cooking spray before starting the grill. Drain and discard marinade. Thread shrimp onto eight metal or soaked wooden skewers.
- Grill, uncovered, over medium heat for 1 to 1-1/2 minutes on each side. Baste with reserved marinade. Grill 3-4 minutes longer or until shrimp turn pink, turning and basting frequently.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION