Honey Dipped Chicken
- Ready In:
- Melt butter in a shallow baking dish.
- Combine dry ingredients in a bag and coat chicken breasts by placing breasts in bag and shaking (close bag first!).
- Place chicken in pan with melted butter and bake 30 minutes, uncovered at 400°F.
- Combine butter, honey, and lemon juice and pour over chicken.
- Continue to bake for 15 minutes, uncovered, basting occasionally.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This was really good. I served it with mashed red potatoes, and everybody liked it. I followed the directions given almost to the letter except that I accidentally doubled the amount of sauce and I cut the amount of butter for frying in half. Next time, I think I will reduce the lemon in the sauce just a little bit, but that is personal preference as everyone else in my family liked it just the way it was.