Hoisin-Maple Pork Tenderloin
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Line a roasting pan with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, stir together maple syrup, hoisin sauce and sesame oil.
- Set aside.
- Rub each pork tenderloin with cut side of garlic slice.
- Spread onion slices and garlic in center of roasting pan.
- Place tenderloins, side by side but not touching, on onion mixture.
- Sprinkle pork lightly with salt and black pepper.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 375°.
- Spoon maple syrup mixture over pork, covering it evenly.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes longer, basting once.
- Outside of meat should be well-browned.
- Let pork rest 10 minutes.
- Slice and serve with the onion mixture.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!