Hershey's Kissables Candies Chocolate Biscotti
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
A yummy biscotti made with Hershy's Kissable Candies. Makes about 3 1/2 dozen cookies. Found in the Kiss Connections recipe book (Kisses' 100th anniverssary edition).
- Ready In:
- 1⁄3 cup butter, softened
- 2⁄3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup hershey's special dark cocoa
- 2 teaspoons toasted almonds, chopped
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons milk
- 3⁄4 cup hershey's kissables brand chocolate candy
- 1. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease cookie sheet, and set aside.
- 2. Beat butter until creamy. Gradually beat in granulated sugar. Add eggs, almond and vanilla extracts; beat until blended.
- 3. Stir together flour, cocoa, almonds, and baking powder; gradually beat into butter mixture until thouroughly blended.
- 4. Shape dough on lightly floured surface into 2 (9-inch long) rolls. Place rolls on prepared cookie sheet; flatten slightly.
- 5. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on cookie sheet on wire rack for 1 hour.
- 6. Heat oven again to 350 degrees. Cut each roll diagonally into 1/2 inch-thick slices. Place slices, cut side down, on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until cookies are dry and crisp. Transfer cookies to wire rack, cool completely.
- 7. Stir together powdered sugar and milk; stir until smooth. If necessary, add additional milk, 1/2 teaspoon at a time, until desired consisency. Drizzle over cookies. Before drizzle sets, place 3 to 4 Kissables on each cookie. Allow drizzle to set.
- 8. Enjoy!
- * To toast almonds: Spread almonds on cookie sheet. Bake at 350 degrees stirring ocasionally, 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned; remove from cookie sheet immediatelyand cool completely.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION