1. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease cookie sheet, and set aside.
2. Beat butter until creamy. Gradually beat in granulated sugar. Add eggs, almond and vanilla extracts; beat until blended.
3. Stir together flour, cocoa, almonds, and baking powder; gradually beat into butter mixture until thouroughly blended.
4. Shape dough on lightly floured surface into 2 (9-inch long) rolls. Place rolls on prepared cookie sheet; flatten slightly.
5. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on cookie sheet on wire rack for 1 hour.
6. Heat oven again to 350 degrees. Cut each roll diagonally into 1/2 inch-thick slices. Place slices, cut side down, on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until cookies are dry and crisp. Transfer cookies to wire rack, cool completely.
7. Stir together powdered sugar and milk; stir until smooth. If necessary, add additional milk, 1/2 teaspoon at a time, until desired consisency. Drizzle over cookies. Before drizzle sets, place 3 to 4 Kissables on each cookie. Allow drizzle to set.
* To toast almonds: Spread almonds on cookie sheet. Bake at 350 degrees stirring ocasionally, 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned; remove from cookie sheet immediatelyand cool completely.