Hermit Cookies W/ Raisins and Nuts
- Ready In:
- Cream shortening; add sugar and eggs one at a time; beat until light.
- Sift together flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg; add to creamed mixture.
- Fold in raisins and nuts; mix well.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for about 10 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Love to try different recipes that I've never done before. Nothing to spicy or exotic and if I have all the ingredients I will try to make it. I love this website and all the different chefs on here. I also like to tweak my own recipes that I've posted after I read other chefs tweaks of my recipes. It helps me to be a lot more courageous in trying new recipes on myself. Thank you to all the chefs on Food.com