Herbed Cream Cheese
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 5mins
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 3⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pine nuts
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons boiling water
- Shape cream cheese into a circle on the serving dish, make a well in the center; set aside.
- Mix parsley with the rest of the ingredients, mix well.
- Spoon mixture over the cream cheese; cover and chill at least 2 hours.
- Serve with crackers.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Made herbed cream cheese using this recipe as a base and it turned out very well. I didn't use the olive oil, butter or boiling water, but instead just blended the other ingredients with the cream cheese. Not sure what the extra fat/calories would have added to the flavor as it was great without them.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
RA Warrior, Girl Scout Leader, wife, and mother of three. Always looking for yummy quick recipes.