Herb Roasted Chicken (Convection-Microwave)
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- Cream together margarine, garlic, Parmesan, sage, thyme & basil.
- Turn chicken breast side up and gently work your fingers under the skin at the openings on each side of the breast.
- Continue into thighs and legs and make the skin as smooth as possible.
- Using fingers, spread herb mixture evenly under the skin.
- Place chicken, breast side up on broiling trivet.
- Bake 9 to 13 minutes PER POUND on High Mix setting or until chicken next to bone is no longer pink.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hi! I am happily married with two children, 26 and 12. For nearly 10 years when this site was Recipezaar and then Food.com I hosted several different forums. I enjoyed making, creating, reviewing, and photographing recipes, but what I miss the most are the friendships I made here. I was Food Editor for the Mill Creek View Newspaper in Mill Creek, WA. for about 4 years during that time. Currently I am the office manager at a small mental health clinic. I'm not on this site much anymore, but I do continue to appreciate and respond to all reviews posted to my recipes.