- Ready In:
- 24hrs 5mins
- Combine all of the dough ingredients in a large mixing bowl and stir well with a wooden spoon or mix in a food processor.
- After the ingredients are combined, let the dough rest 5 minutes.
- mix again for 5 minutes.
- grease the inside of a gallon size freezer bag and place the dough inside.
- Make sure there is no air in the bag when you seal it so the dough has room to expand. (You may also divide the dough into four smaller bags.)
- refrigerate over night.
- Before using, the dough must come to room temperature which takes about 2 hours.
- Place the dough on a floured surface and roll out about 1/2 - 3/4 inch thick.
- Cut into desired size.
- Makes 4 6" pies.
- For the topping mix all of the ingredients together.
- Place dough on a pizza stone or a cookie sheet.
- Spread topping on each pie and bake in a preheated oven at 450F for 5-8 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!