photo by Darkhunter
- Ready In:
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried sage, rubbed
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a small sauce pan; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Strain mixture through a sieve into a bowl; discard solids. Serve hot.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Thanks to Pic A Chef I piced this recipe to try.<br/><br/>For my DH I made this up ahead of time. Put it in the refrig with a note for him to grill his chicken and brush with the sause.<br/><br/>My DH made us a fantastic meal that night. Now when I have to come home late he can whip us up a nice meal.<br/><br/>Great sauce to make.
The brevity of the recipe description really understates the versatility of this simple sauce which matched well with my chicken cutlet and even tasted wonderful with the grilled sweet potatoes served on the side. With both the sauce was simply delicious and simple to prepare even on an evening when the cupboard was bare. Thanks!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
WARNING: Make my recipes if you want, but I am no longer an active member and will not acknowledge reviews, photos or answer questions via z-mail. I find this site to be pretty useless without the forums. I can find recipes on a lot of different websites.