Heavenly Chocolate Bars...incredible!
- Ready In:
- 1 3⁄4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Mix crumbs and butter; press into 13x9-inch baking pan.
- Bake 8 minutes.
- Reduce temperature to 350°F.
- In small saucepan, melt condensed milk and 1 cup chocolate chips, with vanilla.
- Spread mixture over prepeared crust; add remaining chocolate chips, then the nuts, and press firmly.
- Bake 25-30 minutes.
- Let cool before cutting!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hey there!~ My name is Crystal. I am 19,and living in Florida. I really love to cook,& bake all the time for my family.I just get so much enjoyment out of it! There is just something about the great aroma throughout the house when you bake something,creating special memories in the kitchen! A little more about me: I am a strict vegetarian,(almost vegan!,heh)but of course my whole family is not,so I cook just about anything! Other than cooking-I like to read,surf the net and create art. My favorite websites are: www.ebay.com & www.witchvox.com (I'm wiccan) Of course,the Zaar has become my favorite website! I love how friendly the people are and how interactive this place is!