Hearty Pasta Dinner Salad
photo by Hebrew Nationalreg
- Ready In:
- 8 ounces rotini pasta, uncooked
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (12 ounce) package hebrew nationa jumbo beef Hebrew National® beef franks
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can hunt's Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, cut into bite-sized strips (about 1 cup)
- 1 cup frozen green pea
- Prepare pasta according to package directions, omitting salt. Drain; set aside. Meanwhile, whisk olive oil, vinegar, salt, and black pepper together in large bowl to make dressing; set aside. Cut franks lengthwise in half; then slice into 1/4-inch-thick half moons.
- Heat large skillet over high heat for 1 minute. Add franks; cook and stir 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Add tomatoes, bell pepper, and peas; cook an additional 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until peas are hot and peppers are crisp-tender.
- Place pasta into bowl with prepared dressing. Add frank mixture; toss to coat all with dressing. Serve hot.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!