Heart Healthy Tuna Casserole
- Ready In:
- 3hrs 15mins
- 1 1⁄2 cups whole wheat rotini (I used Heartland)
- 1⁄2 cup whole wheat macaroni (Again, I used Heartland)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can 98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (16 ounce) light chunk tuna in water, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can mixed vegetables, drained (I used a no-sodium Veg-all)
- 3⁄4 cup fat free cheese, shredded (I used kraft mozzarella)
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons margarine (I used smart squeeze)
- 2 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- salt, to taste
- Partially cook pasta and set aside.
- In separate bowl, stir together all other ingredients.
- Mix pasta and tuna mixture.
- Pour into Crockpot. cook low for 3-4 hours.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/adoptedspring08.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"> I'm a busy college student living on-campus which means I have limited amounts of time and appliances at my disposal. I've been a cooking addict for quite some time, so I use my spare time looking for new ideas to whip up for the week. My Appliances: Crock Pot Charcoal Grill