Healthy Tuna Salad or Tuna Ceviche
photo by Gabby B
- Ready In:
- Cook your corn by preferred method. I usually buy unhusked corn and stick it 4 minutes in the microwave after I've soaked it in water for a 1 minute or 2.
- Shave off the cooked corn kernels from the cob and add kernels into a bowl.
- Mix in remaining ingredients, except for the lemon or lime juice, salt, and pepper. Feel free to seed the serrano pepper if you're not used to spicy food.
- Add lemon or lime juice slowly and mix add more or less according to taste.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve as topping on tostadas or on crackers.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
What can I say about me? Well since this is a website about food and sharing I should say I love food and I love sharing, LOL. However, I'm not the greatest cook. I burn toast all the time and this is no exaggeration. Because at home we have an electric stove and I didn't grow up with one I'm always burning things. I still haven't discovered how to use the medium setting on it. And my baking has gotten a little better since I found out my oven needs to be set a few degrees lower than recipes call for, LOL. But I've been trying some awesome recipes on this website and I gotta say that my mom is impressed and wants me to teach her how to bake... How about that. Well if you want to know anything else about me you can always send me a message. I'm always open to making new friends :)