Healthy Steamed Lobster Tails for One
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I modified a recipe I found to come up with this for a new diet I'm on. Sounds like a healthier alternative to all the buttered lobster tail recipes I found.
- Ready In:
- 1 frozen lobster tail
- 2 large mushrooms, cut into slices
- 1 tablespoon green onion, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup broccoli, trimmed, cut into florets
- 1 tablespoon reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- Defrost lobster tail in fridge for 24hrs.
- Remove thin underside membrane from lobster-tails with scissors.
- Push bamboo skewer length wise through tail to prevent curling.
- Place colander over boiling water in large pot, or use steamer.
- Place lobster tails in colander; place vegetables on top and around tails.
- Combine soy sauce, broth, and water; brush over tails and vegetables.
- Cover pot; steam 20 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender and lobster meat loses translucency and is opaque.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION