Healthy but Superior Madeleine Cookies
photo by Nadia Melkowits
- Ready In:
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 pinch salt
- 3⁄4 cup sprouted wheat flour
- 10 tablespoons coconut oil
- juice of one lemon
- Preheat oven to 375°F . If you are using a non stick coated pan, no need to grease it.
- Using electric mixer, beat eggs and sugar in large bowl just to blend. Beat in vanilla, lemon peel and salt. Add the rest of the ingredients, beating just until blended.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon batter into each indentation in pan. Bake until puffed and brown, about 10-14 minutes. Cool 5 minutes. Gently remove from pan. .
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I am native Bulgarian and I have enjoyed cooking since little. I love trying foods from different cultures and experimenting with foods that I am not familiar with. <br />I hope you get to enjoy some of the recipes I am posting on my blog.</p>