Healthy Brownies (Gluten Free Too!)
photo by Attainable Health
- Ready In:
- In a large microwave safe bowl melt chocolate chips with butter.
- In a blender blend eggs, diced dates, and vanilla.
- Pour blender contents into chocolate mix.
- Fold in cocoa, flour, and sugar.
- Add baking soda.
- Pour batter (it will be thick) into a greased square baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 18 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!