Healthy Brownie in a Mug
photo by Connor J.
- Ready In:
1 Yields one single serve brownie.
- 1 tablespoon flour (Use Whole Wheat or other flour for healthier alternative)
- 1 tablespoon sugar (Do not Substitute)
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 pinch baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 -2 tablespoon low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 -3 tablespoon chocolate chips (optional)
- Mix flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, and salt in a mug.
- Mix in 1 Tablespoon of Yogurt. If too thick, add 1 more Tablespoon and mix until you get a brownie batter consistency.
- Mix in desired amount of your favorite chocolate chips (use semi-seeet or dark chocolate for a bit of a healthier alternative) this step is optional! If you have a different toppings you like to put in your brownies, add it now.
- Microwave for 1:10 Seconds. All microwaves are different, so time may vary.
- Sprinkle some more chocolate chips (or other topping) on top. (Optional).
- Let cool for 1-3 Minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!