- Ready In:
- 1 medium tomatoes
- 4 spinach tortillas
- 4 tablespoons pineapple cream cheese spread
- 4 teaspoons honey mustard
- 8 slices deli smoked tavern ham
- 4 slices deli colby-monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shredded lettuce
- Wash tomato and slice thinly.
- Place tortillas on microwave-safe plate (can use paper) and microwave on high 30 seconds.
- Place tortillas on flat surface and spread each with 1 tablespoon cream cheese up to 1-inch from edge.
- Top each with 1 teaspoon honey mustard.
- Place 2 slices ham on honey mustard.
- Place 1 slice cheese on top of ham.
- Top with 1 tomato slice and 2 tablespoons lettuce.
- Fold one side of each tortilla up about 1-inch to form bottom and roll in the shape of a cylinder.
- Repeat process with remaining tortillas.
- Eat and Enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love to cook, but don't have a lot of time to do it, since I work full time. I like to try a new recipe every Saturday, if time allows. <br> <br>I have one grown son and three grandaughters ages 16,10 and 3. The ten year old has won many medals in gymnastics meets over the past few years.